Danielle is an national speaker and trainer. She has extensive and diverse experience in training and curriculum development. She believes in the transformative power of education and her trainings and curricula are informed by research, practice, and experience.
See upcoming events here.
Danielle is available for trainings, workshops and curricula development.
- Radical Empowerment
- Trauma-informed and Universally Inclusive Practices
- Embodied Mindfulness
- Social Justice
- Witnessing the Wounds of Trauma
- Trauma and the Work of Care/Vicarious Trauma
- Yoga and Recovery
- Yoga 4 Recovery
- Mindful Classrooms, Empowered Educators
- Forensic Behavior Analysis
- Trauma and Crisis Intervention
- Best Practices for Yoga in the Criminal Justice System
- Best Practices for Yoga with Sexual Trauma Survivors
- Best Practice for Yoga with Addiction