Danielle is an national speaker and trainer. She has extensive and diverse experience in training and curriculum development. She believes in the transformative power of education and her trainings and curricula are informed by research, practice, and experience.
See upcoming events here.
Danielle is available for trainings, workshops and curricula development.
- Radical Empowerment
- Embodied Mindfulness
- Social Justice and Justice Disparities
- Witnessing the Wounds of Trauma
- Trauma and the Work of Care
- Yoga 4 Recovery
- Forensic Behavior Analysis
- Trauma and Crisis Intervention
- Best Practices for Yoga in the Criminal Justice System
- Best Practices for Yoga with Sexual Trauma Survivors